Booking Terms & Conditions
This page outlines the terms and conditions for booking Danielle Hampton for your event.
Securing your date
- No booking is secured until the completed booking form and the 50% non-refundable booking fee have been received and processed.
- No service will be provided without a completed booking form, with no exceptions.
- Most event makeup and hairstyling services are completed in the South Bowenfels home studio.
- Danielle will consider travelling to your location for your booked date for group bookings only. Travel fees will apply.
- All travel fees that apply will be quoted before the service is booked. Unless you change the location after booking the service.
- All payments can be made by cash, credit card, direct deposit, or EFT. Instalment payments are accepted.
- The person who books the service is responsible for the full payment of the service.
- The 50% non-refundable booking fee is due at the time of booking. This is not an extra fee, it will be deducted from the final balance.
- The final balance is due one week (7 days) BEFORE the booked date.
- All photographs taken by Danielle can be used solely for promotional purposes (portfolio, websites, business stationery, editorial advertisements, brochures, and other printed media) unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your booked date.
- Every care is taken when applying makeup and/or hairstyling and industry guidelines are adhered to regarding hygienic practices. Therefore, Danielle accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of an allergic reaction or any complications from the makeup, the application, or the hairstyling. If you or any person you are booking the makeup/hairstyling service for, have sensitive skin, known allergies, or any other relevant issues, we must be made aware of this before makeup is applied or hairstyling has begun.
- Danielle shall not be liable for omissions or failure to perform her obligation when such is through accident, inclement weather or caused by events that reasonably may be deemed beyond her control.
- If the booking form has been completed and full payment has been received, Danielle will make every effort to be there.
- If Danielle is aware that she may be materially or physically incapacitated from performing the service for any reason, prior to the booked date, you will be made aware of this immediately and all payments will be refunded in a timely manner (excluding the trial consultation fee, if the service has already been rendered).
- Are accepted, and you can reschedule, if necessary.
- If the booking is cancelled by the client the booking fee will be retained, and all other payments received will be refunded.
- If the booking is cancelled by Danielle all payments will be refunded.