Booking Terms & Conditions
This page outlines the terms and conditions for booking Danielle Hampton for your trial consultation.
Securing your date
- No service will be provided without a completed booking form, with no exceptions.
- Your wedding date has not been secured by booking a trial consultation. However, the wedding date, if known, will be held until 2 business days after the trial consultation has been completed. After this time, the date will be released for new bookings.
- Trial consultations are held in the South Bowenfels home studio.
- Trial consultations with Kellie from Euphoria Hair can be held at the same time at either studio.
- Can be paid by direct deposit or EFT the day before the appointment
- Or cash payments can be made on the day.
- Trial consultation payments are fully refundable if the trial consultation is cancelled before the booked date.
- All photographs taken by Danielle can be used for her records and for promotional purposes (portfolio, websites, business stationery, editorial advertisements, brochures, and other printed media) unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your booked date.
- Every care is taken when applying makeup and/or hairstyling and industry guidelines are adhered to regarding hygienic practices. Therefore, Danielle accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of an allergic reaction or any complications from the makeup, the application, or the hairstyling. If you or any person you are booking the makeup/hairstyling service for, have sensitive skin, known allergies, or any other relevant issues, we must be made aware of this before makeup is applied or hairstyling has begun.
- Danielle shall not be liable for omissions or failure to perform her obligation when such is through accident, inclement weather or caused by events that reasonably may be deemed beyond her control.
- Are accepted up to one business day before the booked date and you can reschedule your trial consultation, if necessary.
- A trial consultation will be cancelled by Danielle if a wedding party would like to book on the same date and when possible plenty of notice will be given via email and/or SMS.