Booking Terms & Conditions
This page outlines the terms and conditions for booking Danielle Hampton for your wedding day.
Securing your date
- No booking is secured until the completed booking form and $170.00 non-refundable booking fee have been received and processed.
- No service will be provided without a completed booking form, with no exceptions (this includes trial consultations.)
- Danielle will travel to your location for your booked date. Travel fees may apply.
- All travel fees that apply will be quoted before the service is booked. Unless you change the location after booking the service.
- All payments can be made by cash, credit card, direct deposit, or EFT. Instalment payments are accepted.
- The person who books the service is responsible for the full payment of the service.
- A $170.00 non-refundable booking fee is due at the time of booking. This is not an extra fee, it will be deducted from the final balance.
- The trial consultation fee is due at the time of the trial consultation or before.
- The final balance is due one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date.
- A 25% surcharge is applied to the total of a booking for all public holidays, long weekends, and New Year’s Eve.
- A 10% surcharge is applied to the total of a booking for starts earlier than 7 am and starts later than 4 pm (including travel from Lithgow, NSW 2790).
- Once the service has been booked, the number of people requiring the service will not be reduced. You can have fewer people requiring the service, but the number booked must be paid for even if they do not receive the service.
- Are held weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays by appointment only, at the South Bowenfels, NSW 2790 home studio. If Kellie from Euphoria Hair is also booked, the trial consultation can be held at the same time at either studio.
- You will be allocated an appointment time. 1 hour for makeup only and 2 hours for hair and makeup, and there will be several other trial consultations booked for the same day so this time limit can not be exceeded.
- All photographs taken by Danielle can be used solely for promotional purposes (portfolio, websites, business stationery, editorial advertisements, brochures, and other printed media) unless otherwise agreed upon before your booked date.
- Please be advised that we may contact any professional photographers present to request permission to use images taken of your special event unless otherwise agreed upon before your booked date.
- Every care is taken when applying makeup and/or hairstyling and industry guidelines are adhered to regarding hygienic practices. Therefore, Danielle accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of an allergic reaction or any complications from the makeup, the application, or the hairstyling. If you or any person you are booking the makeup/hairstyling service for, have sensitive skin, known allergies, or any other relevant issues, we must be made aware of this before makeup is applied or hairstyling has begun.
- Danielle shall not be liable for omissions or failure to perform her obligation when such is through accident, inclement weather or caused by events that reasonably may be deemed beyond her control.
- If the booking form has been completed and full payment has been received, Danielle will make every effort to be there.
- If Danielle is aware that she may be materially or physically incapacitated from performing the service for any reason, before the booked date, you will be made aware of this immediately and all payments will be refunded promptly (excluding the trial consultation fee, if the service has already been rendered).
- If the client chooses to cancel the booking for any reason more than one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date, the $170.00 non-refundable booking fee will be retained. If a trial consultation has been performed, the trial consultation fee will also be retained for services rendered. Any other payments made by, or on behalf of the client, will be refunded promptly.
- If the booking is cancelled less than one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date, all payments will be retained to cover the loss of work suffered by Danielle and any other stylists who were booked to assist.
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable to the extent allowed by law.
- If the client must postpone the booking for any reason, including COVID regulations more than one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date.
- If Danielle is available for the new chosen date, we will reschedule your date with no extra charges (if the rest of the booking remains the same).
- If Danielle is unavailable for your new chosen date and you do not want to choose another date the cancellation policy will apply.
- No postponements will be accepted with less than one month (30 days) notice BEFORE the booked date. Unless the postponement is solely due to new government restrictions.