Bridal Makeup & Hairstyling
2019-2020 Bridal Prices
All prices are current from 29 October 2019 and may be updated at any time without notice. The below prices are for 4 or more people. Danielle is available for less than 4 people, but there is a minimum fee of $480 for all local area weddings and $1000 for all Sydney and Central Coast weddings (excluding trial consultations, travel, early morning starts, and public holiday & New Years Eve surcharges).
Party & Attendees
Long and/or thick hair will be charged more.
Long and/or thick hair
Long hair is from mid-back and below.
Flower Girl Hair
4 to 11 years. All flower girls under 4 are complimentary.
Makeup Trial Consultation
At the South Bowenfels studio.
Hair Trial Consultation
At the South Bowenfels studio.
- Securing your date – No booking is secured until the completed booking form and $150.00 non-refundable booking fee has been received and processed. No date will be held indefinitely. If you are unable to print the booking form, a copy can be mailed to your postal address. No service will be provided without a completed booking form, no exceptions (this includes trial consultations.)
- Minimum Booking – There is a minimum booking fee of $480.00 for all local (designated service areas) wedding bookings. $1000.00 minimum for Sydney and the Central Coast wedding bookings (excluding all other fee’s).
- Location – Danielle will travel to your choice of location for your booked date. Travel fees may apply based on distance.
- Travel fee’s – Will apply to the trial consultation regardless of distance and may apply to the wedding date.
- Photographs – All photographs taken by Danielle can be used solely for promotional purposes (portfolio, websites, business stationery, editorial advertisements, brochures, and other printed media) unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your booked date. Please be advised that we may contact any professional photographers present to request permission to use images taken of your special event unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your booked date.
- Liability – Every care is taken when applying makeup/hairstyling and industry guidelines are adhered to regarding hygienic practices. Therefore, Danielle accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of an allergic reaction or any complications from the makeup, the application or the hairstyling. If you or any person you are booking the makeup/hairstyling service for, have sensitive skin, known allergies, or any other relevant issues, we must be made aware of this before makeup is applied or hairstyling has begun. Danielle shall not be liable for omissions or failure to perform her obligation when such is through accident, inclement weather or caused by events that reasonably may be deemed beyond her control. If the booking form has been completed and full payment has been received, Danielle will make every effort to be there. If Danielle is aware that she may be materially or physically incapacitated from performing the service for any reason, prior to the booked date, you will be made aware of this immediately and all payments will be refunded in a timely manner (excluding the trial consultation fee, if the service has already been rendered).
If the client chooses to cancel the booking for any reason more than one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date, the $150.00 non-refundable booking fee will be retained. If a trial consultation has been performed, the trial consultation fee will also be retained for services rendered. Any other payments made by, or on behalf of the client, will be refunded in a timely manner.
If the booking is
A trial consultation is highly recommended, but not mandatory. If you choose not to have a trial consultation or are unable to do so, Danielle does not guarantee that you will receive the look that you wanted. Please be aware that Danielle will not have the time to trial looks on your booked date.
Trial consultations are held in the home studio at South Bowenfels, NSW 2790. Danielle can travel to your reasonable choice of location for the trial consultation, however, the travel fee will apply.
Trial consultations can be held on weekends. However, wedding bookings do take priority. If a wedding is booked after you have booked your trial consultation, you may be requested to reschedule or to change the time.
Booking Fee & Payments
A $150.00 non-refundable booking fee is due at the time of booking. This is not an extra fee, it will be deducted from the final balance.
All payments can be paid by direct deposit or EFT. For security reasons, Danielle cannot accept cash payments on the day. Installment payments are accepted.
The trial consultation fee is due two weeks (14 days) BEFORE the trial consultation date.
The final balance is due one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date.
A 25% surcharge is applied to the total of the booking for all public holidays, long weekends and New Year’s Eve.
A 10% surcharge is applied to the total of the booking for starts earlier than
A travel fee is charged based on distance and time for the return trip and will be included in your quote.