2021 Bridal Prices
All prices are current from 1 July 2021 and may be updated at any time without notice.
- False Lashes
- False Lashes
- False Lashes
Junior Bridesmaids12 to 15 years
Flower Girls4 to 11 years
- Very Light Makeup
Extra fees apply for trial consultations, travel, early starts before 7 am, public holidays and New Year’s Eve.
At the South Bowenfels studio.
There are no travel fees for Lithgow, Rydal, Hartley, or Wallerawang.
WEDDING BOOKING REQUEST FORM
- Securing your date – No booking is secured until the completed booking form and $240.00 non-refundable booking fee has been received and processed. No date will be held indefinitely. If you are unable to print the booking form, a copy can be mailed to your postal address. No service will be provided without a completed booking form, no exceptions (this includes trial consultations.)
- Minimum Booking – There is a minimum booking fee of $520.00 for all local wedding bookings. $1000.00 minimum for Sydney and the Central Coast wedding bookings (excluding all other fee’s).
- Location – Danielle will travel to your choice of location for your booked date.
- Travel fee’s – May apply to the wedding date.
- Photographs – All photographs taken by Danielle can be used solely for promotional purposes (portfolio, websites, business stationery, editorial advertisements, brochures, and other printed media) unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your booked date. Please be advised that we may contact any professional photographers present to request permission to use images taken of your special event unless otherwise agreed upon prior to your booked date.
- Liability – Every care is taken when applying makeup/hairstyling and industry guidelines are adhered to regarding hygienic practices. Therefore, Danielle accepts no responsibility or liability in the event of an allergic reaction or any complications from the makeup, the application or the hairstyling. If you or any person you are booking the makeup/hairstyling service for, have sensitive skin, known allergies, or any other relevant issues, we must be made aware of this before makeup is applied or hairstyling has begun.
- Danielle shall not be liable for omissions or failure to perform her obligation when such is through accident, inclement weather, government restrictions, or caused by events that reasonably may be deemed beyond her control. If the booking form has been completed and full payment has been received, Danielle will make every effort to be there.
- If the client chooses to cancel the booking for any reason more than one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date, the $240.00 non-refundable booking fee will be retained.
- If a trial consultation has been performed, the trial consultation fee will also be retained for services rendered.
- Any other payments made by, or on behalf of the client, will be refunded in a timely manner.
- If the booking is cancelled less than one month (30 days) BEFORE the booked date, all payments will be retained to cover the loss of work suffered by Danielle and any other stylists that were booked to assist.
- All payments received are strictly non-refundable to the extent allowed by law.
- A trial consultation is highly recommended, but not mandatory. If you choose not to have a trial consultation or are unable to do so, Danielle does not guarantee that you will receive the look that you wanted. Please be aware that Danielle will not have the time to trial looks on your booked date.
- Trial consultations are held in the home studio at South Bowenfels, NSW 2790.
- Trial consultations are held weekly Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and one Saturday a month.
Booking Fee & Payments
- A $240.00 non-refundable booking fee is due at the time of booking. This fee will be deducted from the final balance.
- All payments can be paid by direct deposit or EFT. Instalment payments are accepted.
- The trial consultation fee is due two weeks BEFORE the trial consultation date.
- The final balance is due one month BEFORE the booked date.
While we are under COVID restrictions or the threat of COVID restrictions these policies will apply:
We will accept postponements because of the current or new COVID government restrictions on weddings and services.
- If Danielle is available for the new chosen date, we will reschedule your date with no extra charges (if the rest of the booking remains the same).
- If Danielle is not available for your new chosen date and you do not want to choose another date the booking will be cancelled with no fault to either party.
PLEASE VIEW THE https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/ WEBSITE FOR ALL CURRENT COVID INFORMATION.